Thursday, March 17, 2011

The 2nd Annual William Shatner Beat Night is Coming!!!


On Tuesday, March 22nd, William Shatner turns 80 years young.  Some might celebrate with Maurice LaMarche's International Talk Like William Shatner Day.  But if you are anywhere near the Coat of Arms in Portsmouth, NH than you must absolutely partake in the 2nd Annual William Shatner Beat Night.  Created on a whim by patron Barry Sullivan, William Shatner Beat Night "features spoken word recitals performed by local figures who replicate Shatner’s unmistakable cadence, demeanor and body language."  Read the New Hampshire's Wire article here.  And Witness Larry Clow's winning "Erotic Shatner" below.


Shat Attack, Shat Fest, International Talk Like William Shatner Day, William Shatner Beat Night, and The Shat's Actual Birthday.  March is a great month for Shatner fans; I only wish I could attend all these great shindigs.  Sigh.  Maybe I'll do my own Shat Beat poem, while wearing my Invasion Iowa Shat as I do it of course.

If you're planning on attending the event, don't forget to RSVP on their Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment