Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1 Month Till "International Talk Like William Shatner Day!"

We are not only one month away till The Shat turns 80, but we're also just one month away till the 3rd Annual "International Talk Like William Shatner Day."  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Well, here's voice genius Maurice LaMarche (aka The Brain from Pinky & The Brain) to explain things:


And last year, LaMarche and fellow Shat aficionado Kevin Pollock celebrated with a "Shat Off."  


Just more fantastic Shat madness to mull over.  I don't know, I'd really like to participate but I have no talent in this arena.  Maybe I could get my buddy Satnam to do a video during Shat Attack 4.  He's an actor, and a huge fan of the classic Shat flick Impulse...hmmm, maybe if we bend his arm a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment